PDA

View Full Version : Better late than never...

Efilinu
04-01-13, 00:01
Hello all,

My name is Andy and I am from Edinburgh. I've wanted to join some kind of forum like this for a while but hadn't got round to it until now. So, I suffer from generalised anxiety disorder which I used to think was just social anxiety however my doctor recently said it's probably GAD now. This is due to me not being able to switch off the feelings even when I'm at home anymore. I'm nearly 25 and have had these stress and anxiety feelings for years, I think I first noticed them when I was about 12 and they have gotten worse over the years.

I've taken sertraline in the past and I'm now trying paroxetine. I'm going to be going to counselling again in a few weeks but I'm just looking to maybe discuss some things on this forum until then and maybe after if it feels right :)

Andy

Baggs
04-01-13, 00:03
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

nomorepanic
04-01-13, 00:12
Hi Efilinu

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Annie0904
04-01-13, 10:18
Hi :welcome:

sunshine1
04-01-13, 10:30
welcome!:)