PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out a bit. Forehead nerve stuck?

BubblegumUK
04-01-13, 02:55
Hi, im really scared ive got a degenerarive disease or something or that my face is going to become paralysed. For a good few months when i frown id occasuonally feel like the frown was stuck for a few moments, and you could see it too. Tonight its happening a lot, like every 1 out of 5 times i frown or something. Ive googled it and terrified myself but nobody mentioned the exact symptom i am experiencing. Im hoping its a trapped nerve or something but then why am i getting it! Im convinced its part if a serious illness im about to develop. So panicy and worried. Please has anybody else had this? Please tell me im not alone :(

Nico
04-01-13, 11:00
Don't worry haha, I don't get your exact symptoms but I get weird feelings like I can't move my arm when I can really. The more you focus on it the worse it gets I find. It is so so unlikely you have a degenerative disease I would not worry. You may have jaw stiffness like I had from TMJ which is often caused by stress.
All the best
Nick

Elle-Kay
04-01-13, 11:05
Oddly enough, I had this happen this morning (and also the same a couple of weeks ago). Both times I've had it when I've woken up, and it's been on days when I've woken up with a tension headache. Because of this, I've put it down to tensing my muscles up unconsciously and am not worried about it.