PDA

View Full Version : Hello all :)

Kings
04-01-13, 04:41
Hi all, I'm Mark, I'm 26 and keep myself fit and I'm in pretty good general health overall. I was diagnosed with anxiety about 2 months ago. It came completely out of the blue as I am generally a very laid back person and very little gets to me.

When I was diagnosed by my gp I wasn't offered any help and was pretty much told its anxiety and I'm going to have to deal with it basically. About the past 3 weeks I seem to be having panic attacks 24/7 which is obviously completely messing with my everyday life and I have started looking more into anxiety. This is how I came about this website. It has also made me realise that there is a lot of help available and my gp was wrong to not offer any help.

As I'm new to all of this and have little experiences as such I may not be too helpful with advice etc but I will try and be as supportive to everyone as I can.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to speaking to you soon!

Baggs
04-01-13, 04:51
Hi Kings,
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

nomorepanic
04-01-13, 04:56
Hi Kings

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.