PDA

View Full Version : Woodpecker1956

Woodpecker1956
04-01-13, 08:43
Hi everyone.
I am here because l suffer with anxiety and depression, sometimes it is so debilitating that I would like to crawl into a cave and hibernate, sometimes it gets so bad that I don't want to wake up in the mornings and feel disappointed when I do. I am on citalipram and have been for years. I still have blips where I need the added help of diazepam which takes the edge off! For a while I tried sertraline but the side effects of bad tummy was so horrendous I went back to citalipram after a couple of months. I have been off work for 5 months but am in the process do doing a phased return which involves a few hours every other day, finding it hard but the company I work for have been very good. I have a wonderful supportive husband, to be honest he is all that keeps me going, I see a counsellor too but still feel sometimes that I am alone, thank goodness I have found this site, it will be such a help to "be" with fellow sufferers, if anyone has a magic wand then wave it in my direction please xx:yahoo:

nomorepanic
04-01-13, 08:58
Hi Woodpecker1956

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Woodpecker1956
04-01-13, 14:52
Thank you Nicola, will do x