PDA

View Full Version : sweating

fruity
04-01-13, 10:52
o my god i am having hot flushes & my head feels all heavy & im clammy. im so stressd aswell & stressd in my chest. i have got a chesty cough & flem. but feel so anxious because of it. it could be virul because it,s an unusual sweating. it,s scaring me. im going to have a lempsip soon

Annie0904
04-01-13, 11:08
I am sure it is all part of the chesty cough you have. have plenty to drink and rest. Hope you get well soon. It is awful when you are poorly on top of the anxiety. :hugs:

Elle-Kay
04-01-13, 11:20
Sounds like a classic fevery cold & cough to me. Keep topping up your fluids to flush it out, and you'll be feeling better in a few days :)

fruity
04-01-13, 12:38
I am sure it is all part of the chesty cough you have. have plenty to drink and rest. Hope you get well soon. It is awful when you are poorly on top of the anxiety. :hugs:
thank you. yes it,s horrible.

---------- Post added at 11:36 ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 ----------

Sounds like a classic fevery cold & cough to me. Keep topping up your fluids to flush it out, and you'll be feeling better in a few days :)
will do. thank you

---------- Post added at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

feel so weak in my arms & legs. & went all hot agen & keep feeling weird. xxxx

Annie0904
04-01-13, 12:56
It is just the symptoms of the cold. Take the lemsip, make sure you rest and drink lots of fluids. fruit juice is very good or hot lemonade.