View Full Version : agraphobia and severe asthmatic

kindflea
29-08-06, 01:18
hello am looking to talk to other agraphobics

kindflea

clickaway
29-08-06, 04:03
Welcome aboard, Kindflea.

You will find lots of support here, and many of our members are agoraphobic.

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Wenjoy
29-08-06, 07:23
Hi there Kidflea
I am 46, asthmatic and have panic attacks and am slightly agrophobic about certain places eg theatres,cinema, public transport etc. I am trying relaxation cds to make my not hyperventilate(panic breathe) and am awaiting seeing a cbt therapist to help me be more positive. Use this website for any questions or to just report how you are - its great!!!
Take care. all the best. Love wenjoy x

honeybee3939
29-08-06, 08:10
Hi Kindflea,

Welcome to the forum,
I have been Agorophobic for 10 years, was house bound for 2 years, but now im learning new techniques on how to cope with it. This site as given me lots of knowledge about the illness and as helped me alot on my road to recovery.

Lovely to see you here

Love

Andrea
xxxx

Angieb17
29-08-06, 09:04
Hi

I was the same for about 1 year, doctor had to come out to see me. Now thanks to CBT I can say I am a lot better and can venture out (locally) without thinking twice. Public transport, long distances are still a bit of a problem, but I will get there. Positive thinking helps, I know it is difficult. I used to push the boundaries of what made me feel anxiety and found that I came out OK the other side. You will be helped loads on here.[8D]

Take care

AngieX

nicjay
29-08-06, 10:33
Hi Kindflea

Welcome to the forum, you will find alot of useful information here.

Nicola
xxx

polly daydream
29-08-06, 11:00
Hi Kindflea and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

manmoor
29-08-06, 12:51
Hi Kindflea,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

giddy
29-08-06, 13:25
Hello and welcome to the forum
love Helen

trac67
29-08-06, 13:27
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Lindalou64
29-08-06, 17:55
Hi kindflea,
Im also suffer w/agraphobia for 17 yrs but im alot better but still have some phobias and anxirty and so on ,Im suire you will find alot of good info on here,,,and people to chat with i wish you the best..Linda[8D]

nomorepanic
29-08-06, 19:01
Hi Kindflea

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola