PDA

View Full Version : Good morning

aybud4625
04-01-13, 15:02
A note to introduce myself and my situation. I'm currently in day 22 on 10mg of fluoxetine for depression. I've just begun to notice two of the drug's side effects others have noted. For the past two days and nights, I've experienced anxiety, disrupted sleep from churning thoughts/anxiety, and some heat flashes resulting in sweating. I'm hoping these effects will subside shortly giving way to brighter days as others have experienced. Thank you for this opportunity of support and all best!

nomorepanic
04-01-13, 15:12
Hi aybud4625

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Annie0904
04-01-13, 15:19
Hi :welcome:

Mark13
04-01-13, 22:45
Hi, welcome to the forum.

I wish you all the best with fluoxetine, only lasted a couple of weeks on it myself, but I'm pretty intolerant of certain side effects (insomnia, sexual problems).

I've heard good things about fluoxetine though, once it gets established in your system.

Baggs
05-01-13, 09:18
Fluoxetine worked for me when I was on it some years back and it was brilliant. You're in for a treat. All the best.

Baggs

stormyok10
05-01-13, 12:22
Hi aybud & welcome,
I am on day 25 of fluox, still having a rough ride but hopeful things will improve soon.
Keep posting as would be interested if you follow the same pattern of symptons