PDA

View Full Version : introducing myself

kezzabella
05-01-13, 17:01
hi to everyone on here :) i would like to say i suffer with bad anxiety and ocd pure o which is just the intrusive thoughts ive been told i do not have compulsions, i have tried a number of antidepressants none have been of benefit i think 7 in total also have tried beta blockers and some antipshycotics. i have tried cbt which i didnt helped much at all i have tried accupuncture and hypnotherapy to at this present time im trying reiki healing to try and balance my chakras as i know they are all unbalanced wish me luck hope it helps a bit . if anyone wud like to talk bout there thoughts and feelings if u have the same ur welcome to speak to me. will be nice to speak to others who is going through the same things and if u have any tips tht help u i wud like to know or we can share ideas etc , um i dunno wot else to put so thts it i think. so hello and :bighug1:xxxx

Baggs
05-01-13, 17:07
Hi Kezza,
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

nomorepanic
05-01-13, 17:12
Hi kezzabella

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

almamatters
05-01-13, 17:52
Hi and :welcome: to the site. xxx

Cocomademoiselle
05-01-13, 17:53
Welcome

What is your opinion on reiki how did you feel ? x

Mark13
05-01-13, 17:54
Hello and welcome to the site.

kezzabella
05-01-13, 18:19
reiki was very realaxing ive booked myself in for every 2 weeks it helps destress u and helps with negativity u shud try it :) xx

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:13 ----------

thanku for all the welcomes :) x

wayne7
05-01-13, 21:34
Welcome kezza. Anytime u need help let me know.:bighug:

HotLad86
05-01-13, 21:54
Welcome to the site mate

kezzabella
09-01-13, 09:37
thanku x
:)