PDA

View Full Version : Hi to everyone on NMP

DrugStoreCowboy
05-01-13, 18:59
Hi to everyone on NMP, I am a forty something male on my 21st day on Citalopram 20mg. For what seems to be depression and or anxiety. I seem to be over most of the startup side effects with help from posts here and Psyscopoet’s excellent post until the sun goes cold, except some tightness in my chest, lack of any real sleep, nightly anxiety and night sweats. I also have the added complication of having to take a lot more Meds for my rheumatoid arthritis which may also have been part of my Depression and Anxiety, so the Dr says. But it could have more to do with other things from the last couple of years, like Immigration, Finances, Work and the usual family. But I am Happy to have found this wonderful site. :)

Annie0904
05-01-13, 19:03
Hi :welcome:

almamatters
05-01-13, 19:07
Hi and :welcome: to the site. Great name by the way, great film as well!

nomorepanic
05-01-13, 19:09
Hi DrugStoreCowboy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

DrugStoreCowboy
06-01-13, 11:24
Thanks for the welcome, nice to find such nice and helpful people and lots of good advise.

Baggs
06-01-13, 12:05
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

paula lynne
14-01-13, 15:58
A belated welcome to a wonderful supportive forum, glad to have you with us x:welcome:

Arnie365
16-01-13, 06:26
Hello and :welcome: loving the name!