PDA

View Full Version : wondering if anyone has the same symptoms

mrs way to worried
05-01-13, 20:12
all my problems r on my right side especially my mouth sometimes i have a dry patch on my gum and my tounge gets sore that side and also i get a dry patch at the back of my throat when i swallow i dont want to google as oral cancer is my main fear anyone know what could be causing this or does anyone have the same

AuntieMoosie
06-01-13, 02:23
Hun it is so great to hear that you haven't googled :) Please don't, it will just feed your fear and you don't want that :)

Maybe it's the way you're taking air in through your mouth that's doing that. Make sure that you keep your mouth nice and moist and drink plenty of fluids :)

I don't think this time of year helps us at all really, we're all sitting in homes which are mostly centrally heated, the heat really does dry the air to much, I have this problem with dry air too. I try to keep windows a little open and every now and then I pop outside just so as I can get some moist, clear air in me:)

It doesn't sound like it's anything serious, but if you're worried go have a chat with your doctor and I'm sure they'll be able to put your mind at rest hun :) :hugs: