PDA

View Full Version : One thing after another.

ReissG
05-01-13, 21:57
So I went to my Dr and he felt the gland under my arm and in my neck and said they are perfectly normal!
So I went away completely over the moon.
Anyway I went for a quick nap when I got home as I hadn't slept the previous night very well and when I woke up, my throat was sore and the gland on my neck was swollen and sore.

Well today It's got worse, the gland hasn't grown but it's got more sore, my tonsils now have yellow pus on them which indicates tonsillitis.
What I am worried about is, on the left side of my neck I could feel a pain and when I felt there is something kind of bump under my earlobe that is bone hard and when I put pressure on it, it really really hurts.
I felt the other side and I have the same thing but the left side is bigger and hurts more.

You don't think this is anything serious?
I wasn't bothered by the tonsilitis as that just takes a weeks worth of anti biotics, but this thing under my ear, I've never felt anything like it :'(

Anxious lu
05-01-13, 22:49
You have so many glands in your neck from the ear down the neck and under the gaw. It sounds to me like another sore and possibly swollen gland from the infection in your throat. The do feel different to the two main glands you usually feel in your throat but that's my personal opinion.

Get some antibiotics you should will be fine x

ecila92
05-01-13, 22:56
I have the same thing, but just a swollen tonsil and I've had a swollen gland in my neck for weeks, doctors say its nothing and the gland is fighting off the infection in my throat. I've been put on penicillin x