PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone get groin pain when you walk?

ecila92
05-01-13, 22:51
Hi, I've had this problem for a few weeks, it comes and goes, I get it in my left groin when I walk, sometimes it feels ''gratey'' ..everyone says I'm thinking about it too much..

Anxious lu
05-01-13, 23:27
I get this in my hip leg joint in left leg. I have no idea why but at times it flares up and sometimes it's fine it grates and clicks and aches .. I think mine does seem to get worse when anxiety is high

ecila92
05-01-13, 23:33
Thanks for the reply Lucy,

My anxiety is always high so maybe that's why its not shifting! lol

x

Munchlet
06-01-13, 18:50
Hi

I had this a few years ago and it went on for a few months. I was convinced it was something untoward going on as most of us with HA always are. I eventually went to the doctor she made me do some stretches and different movements and said it was a groin strain.

I was told to take ibruprofen to help the healing and it did just dissapear in a few weeks, never knew how I did it but I do remember it being intermittent some days so painful I didn't want to walk and other days not too bad at all.

ecila92
06-01-13, 21:57
Hi Munchlet, Sorry only just seen this reply.

It only seems to come up on certain occasions so maybe its just my thinking pattern, glad someone else has had it.

Thank you.

rs4001
06-01-13, 22:24
I pulled a muscle many years ago. From time to time I feel a dull pain in my groin. I think it is result of that old injury. I talked to doctors a few times and they felt around during checkups. So don't worry too much but bring it up to your doctor one day during a checkup if it keeps bothering you or it gets worse.

From time to time I think I also feel some other discomfort in a leg or groin while walking, just some inflammation in a hip joint or random unexplained leg muscle pain.

ecila92
07-01-13, 13:20
Thanks for the reply, I've been worrying its bone cancer :( but I dont know if that affects you're groin or not? Do you think I should see a doctor?