PDA

View Full Version : Morning!

jackie13
06-01-13, 09:09
Hi Guys!

Thanks for supporting me yesterday. I got through and slept from 10.30 - 7 this morning! Woke up with anxiety but keep telling myself be patient this is not gonna go in a couple of days.

Read my CBT4 last night and keep trying to go through it in my head this morning, it's a bit of a battle:)

Jackie xx

Janine
06-01-13, 09:18
Jackie, you will win this battle, you said yourself that you have so much to live for and you will get over this little blip.

Big Hugs xxx

jackie13
06-01-13, 10:30
Hi Janine

Thanks for your reply and kind words, how are you?

Just one day at a time eh? When it hits its hard to control, but I did last night

Jackie xx

Arnie365
06-01-13, 13:41
Hi Jackie

Glad you got some sleep. And you are right it won't go in a couple of days. I'm finding it takes persistence and hard work and really good support when you have bad days. Keep at the cbt. It's taking me a while but sinking in.

Feel quite good today again. Ate my banana first thing whilst lying in bed and no heartburn again so far! Been to the gym again as well. Didn't feel as nervous going as yesterday, hopefully next time I'll be even less and so on until I start enjoying it again like I used to.

It's so weird, it was my life for quite a few years and I took my training and diet so seriously and got into great shape. It's funny how I used to love the exhausted feeling with my heart about to burst out of my chest. I knew I'd worked hard. Now it scares me to death!

jackie13
06-01-13, 14:18
Hi Arnie

You will get back into it, I have just been with hubby:)

Feeling really flat this afternoon though:( xx