PDA

View Full Version : funny heads back...no reason

Dizzydoll
06-01-13, 11:31
Ive been free frim my wierd head sensations and anxiety for a few month id actually felt 'normal' now all of a sudden its back and im not even worried about anything??? im now back to having constant horrible head sensations eyes dont seem to focus properly cant seem to settle my thoughts n extreme tiredness....why would it all come back after all these months and feeling like i was back on track???

Baggs
06-01-13, 12:04
Hi Dizzy,
Looking back at your posts, I see that some are under Health Anxiety. In my experience this can come and go for no reason whatever. But I don't have any answers, sorry. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

busybee09
08-01-13, 20:37
I thought i was reading my own post then! Im absolutely the same.
My fuzzy head has come back after the build up of the 21st December end of the world thing, even though were still here deep down im still terrified and my head is really fuzzy now :(

Colin44
08-01-13, 20:41
I'm the same too, I'm getting trouble while trying to focus, sore heads. Also getting the odd blue flash in my vision which I really want to see my doctor about.

Had my eyes tested recently too and that seemed to all be well yet I'm still worrying.

Dizzydoll
08-01-13, 20:57
Hmm its scary stuff i hate the head sensations they freak me out :-(

vitabelle
09-01-13, 23:36
colin i also have blue flashes. i to had my eyes tested and told they were fine. doc said its nothng to worryabout and some people just get visual disturbancesand we have to learn to live with it