PDA

View Full Version : replies please

fruity
06-01-13, 14:28
would just like to ask if anyone as ever blackd out but not fainted. only my sister has had this a few times & so did i when i first had my anxetys/panick attacks nearly 5yrs ago. i was having blood tests then because i kept going to doctors over my nervs & oibviously everything came back ok. but mine were just like a few seconds of blackness & i only had it twice. as i said that was nearly 5yrs back now. but my sister is having it recently.... & lasts for a few seconds to minutes... could be bllood sugar maybe. but when she told me it bought my fear of that back again. & now i think i might experience it all over agan. & im frightend:roflmao:

Arnie365
06-01-13, 14:34
Hi fruity I had this with my first panic attack which was my biggest. Everything went totally black for about 10-15 seconds and I thought I was going to pass out. It's unlikely you will black out with panic attacks as you need low blood pressure and when you have a panic attack your bp goes up.

Worrying about it will only make you fear it and fear feeds your anxiety.

Elle-Kay
06-01-13, 14:41
I've had it once, when I was younger and in a terrific rage with my then-boyfriend (now husband!). I got so frustrated and angry that I hammered my fists on the wall hard, blacked out for a second, fell against the doorframe and ended up with a huge bruise on my arm lol. I wouldn't condone such a tantrum now of course, but this was over a decade ago, when I was young and fiery :)

fruity
06-01-13, 14:46
Hi fruity I had this with my first panic attack which was my biggest. Everything went totally black for about 10-15 seconds and I thought I was going to pass out. It's unlikely you will black out with panic attacks as you need low blood pressure and when you have a panic attack your bp goes up.

Worrying about it will only make you fear it and fear feeds your anxiety.
thanx arnie. it is very scary. but as i said since my sister has mentiond it im just constantly thinking about it. has if im waiting for it to happen. wish i could stop worrying. thanx for the reply. arnie. I,LL BE BACK. XXXXXX

---------- Post added at 14:46 ---------- Previous post was at 14:43 ----------

I've had it once, when I was younger and in a terrific rage with my then-boyfriend (now husband!). I got so frustrated and angry that I hammered my fists on the wall hard, blacked out for a second, fell against the doorframe and ended up with a huge bruise on my arm lol. I wouldn't condone such a tantrum now of course, but this was over a decade ago, when I was young and fiery :)
o right best not get on the wrong side of u then. ha,ha.. thanx for reply.... my sister had to hold on to door frame.

Arnie365
06-01-13, 14:58
What are you now Elle Kay? A bit older and tepid? :winks:

Elle-Kay
06-01-13, 16:42
What are you now Elle Kay? A bit older and tepid? :winks:

I'm 31 now and have been married for 5 years, so I suppose that's tepid :winks: I'm sure my husband would tell you that I have my moments though :noangel:

Arnie365
06-01-13, 17:24
if youre anything like my wife Im sure you do :D