PDA

View Full Version : reflexology anyone?

**whenwillthisend**
29-08-06, 14:03
hi all, this morning went for my reflexology session, usually go every fortnight...and can i just say i think reflexology is brilliant..has anyone else tried it?....it is very relaxing and seems to help relieve tension all over the body...i get a lot of chest tightness/pains and it seems to really help, out of all the alternative therapies i have tried this seems to help the most...
has anyone else had any good experiences with reflexology??

Quirky
29-08-06, 14:18
Hi there,
I have had alot of reflexology in the past, can't say it ever helped at all with anything though. However I did enjoy the session and feel relaxed for the hour I was being treated, never helped any symptoms at all though as far as I could tell.
Glad to hear it's helping you so much, different things work for different people, good you've found something that helps you :)

Piglet
29-08-06, 15:32
Hi,

I am so glad to hear how much you are enjoying your reflexology sessions.

I am nearing the stage of taking my reflexology exams and as such have been practising regularly on my family and friends. Almost without fail they fall asleep during the session and it is instantly calming without a doubt.

I noticed with one of my teenagers after a few sessions that her overall mood was much more steady and calm than it had been.

It is now gaining much credibility amongst the medical profession as its results in tests are very favourable. So much so that many doctors surgeries are employing reflexologists as part of the team.

Reflexolgy should be also seen as a preventive measure against future illness. It's a indisputable fact that relaxed, calm, unstressed people get ill much less often and if they do, they recover that much quicker.

Reflexology helps to put you in this calm place where the body then is at its optimum capability to heal and repair itself.

A wise choice of therapy if I may say so!!!:D:D:D

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Hangtough
29-08-06, 19:00
I have reflexology every 2 weeks and it's fab [^]

Hangtough

nomorepanic
29-08-06, 19:32
I have only had it 3 times but loved it.

Not sure it helped with anxiety but was very relaxing and also clears all the blockages out in your system.

Nicola

susie70
29-08-06, 20:06
Hi
I've had it a few times now and its really helped me too. I also get the tightness in the chest and it really loosens it. It usually only lasts a couple of days for me though.