PDA

View Full Version : Feeling anxious

panic12
06-01-13, 18:09
Had a decent weekend but I'm feeling especially anxious this evening because of my neck. For a week iv'e had a stiff neck on my left side here are the symptoms with it:

Hurts when I try and turn my head
Neck and head cracks and clicks alot
pain up the back of my head when I shake my head (stupid thing to do when I have a bad neck I know as it probably aggravates it)

Have started taking some pain killers which ill keep up for a few days, I think it's feeling a little better but it's just making me anxious. I think the cause is poor posture as I've done alot of lounging about this christmas, back to work tomorrow. I don't think it's something to go to the doctors about as like I said it only hurts when I shake my head up the back of my head and neck and its not unbearable just a little painful.

I don't know why I'm posting this just feeling anxious and makes me feel better to post about it

fruity
06-01-13, 18:43
Had a decent weekend but I'm feeling especially anxious this evening because of my neck. For a week iv'e had a stiff neck on my left side here are the symptoms with it:

Hurts when I try and turn my head
Neck and head cracks and clicks alot
pain up the back of my head when I shake my head (stupid thing to do when I have a bad neck I know as it probably aggravates it)

Have started taking some pain killers which ill keep up for a few days, I think it's feeling a little better but it's just making me anxious. I think the cause is poor posture as I've done alot of lounging about this christmas, back to work tomorrow. I don't think it's something to go to the doctors about as like I said it only hurts when I shake my head up the back of my head and neck and its not unbearable just a little painful.

I don't know why I'm posting this just feeling anxious and makes me feel better to post about it
i could get a bit anxious u know u just have that stigma don,t u. im soooo tired though that don,t help. feel like i could do with many days sleep. but i have 2 kids & very demanding. i tell u what helps my body aches & pains. a good helping of olbus oil. massage it gently on to the affecting area & believe me it helps & helps u breath too. thats if you,ve got any. xxxx

Annie0904
06-01-13, 18:54
Anxiety can cause a lot of tension in the neck and shoulders. I have it most of the time x

fruity
06-01-13, 19:32
Anxiety can cause a lot of tension in the neck and shoulders. I have it most of the time x
yes i have it too. especialy in my shoulders & back

panic12
06-01-13, 19:50
In the kind of mood where every little thing makes me anxious, hopefully when I get back to work I'll be alot better, thanks for your comments everyone and thanks for the olbus oil suggestion will give it a try :)

panic12
07-01-13, 18:13
Just an update it's been 24 hours, stuck to taking pain killers and was back at work today (quite physically demanding job, was hanging doors, some were quite heavy) not had any trouble with it, occasional neck aches but I would say it's improving, still obsessed with shaking my head lol

Annie0904
07-01-13, 18:52
Just an update it's been 24 hours, stuck to taking pain killers and was back at work today (quite physically demanding job, was hanging doors, some were quite heavy) not had any trouble with it, occasional neck aches but I would say it's improving, still obsessed with shaking my head lol

Pleased to hear it is improving :)

panic12
08-01-13, 23:05
Hardly shook my head today but it doesn't hurt anymore when I do, still a very sore spot deep in my neck when I turn my head but I would say another improvement day.