PDA

View Full Version : Everything moving towards me

owls
06-01-13, 20:03
I was letting my dog outside and as I was looking at him, I noticed everything was moving towards me but at the same time, moving still. I have no idea what that was. I got scared when it happened so I turned around and kind of rubbed my eyes and looked back in the yard and it happened again, it looked like the yard and the road was literally coming towards me. Its been almost twenty minutes and now I keep seeing flashes in my right eye and my eye lid is twitching. I was standing completely still.

Do you know what this could be? I had a CT scan last month (clear) and I went to an eye doctor about 5 months ago and things were okay. But that wasn't normal.

I'm 20 and I don't have any concerning health problems.

NoPoet
07-01-13, 19:47
I know what you're trying to describe but I don't know what you'd call it. Sounds like it might be something that is affecting your depth perception, or more likely causing a kind of vertigo. My first guess at a cause would be an ear infection as these can cause all sorts of disorientating symptoms.

paula lynne
07-01-13, 19:52
Could be eye strain, do you need an eye exam? This happens to me when I get a vertigo attack, but could be anything from dehydration to migraine. Maybe see your GP?