PDA

View Full Version : Using Pain-killers

secondtimelucky
07-01-13, 00:31
Quite a simple query thats really bugging me at the moment... I suffer from chest and other pains thanks to GAD along with IBS.

Will regular pain-killers like paracetamol help with the twinges and pains etc??

Many thanks in advance, I beleive the pains are perpetuating the anxiety, so, if I have a day on pain-killers, maybe I can break the cycle :)

---------- Post added 07-01-13 at 00:31 ---------- Previous post was 06-01-13 at 23:18 ----------

Anyone??? :-(

AuntieMoosie
07-01-13, 00:52
I would advise speaking to your doctor and asking their advice on the best pain medication for you :)

It would be very difficult for anyone here to be able to advise since a it would depend on a whole host of things such as which medication you're currently taking ect :)

So I would speak with your doctor or pop in to your local pharmacist :)

secondtimelucky
07-01-13, 01:11
Thanks for the reply Auntie Moose :) I'm not on any meds at all and havn't been for a while. Decided will-power was far more productive than the various different pills I'd been prescribed along with thier horrible side effects lol but it's been working so far :) Just need an extra final kick to get over these pain worries :) xx