PDA

View Full Version : Time to grow up and move out

busybee09
06-01-13, 23:55
my bf has wanted to move out for ages but i feel so safe at home in my room, but weve just come back from 2 weeks in USA and he really looked after me on the dreaded plane and it all went fine.
Im only 22 (spring chicken still) but if i want to move on i think itl do me good to move out. How pricey is it to rent?

He was looking at houses for 500pcm, im on 700 pm n hes 1000pm. What is the list of bills and outgoing money?

The idea does still make me emotional cus its a huge step for me but ill feel quite safe with him.

Thank You :) x

Annie0904
07-01-13, 08:37
rent varies depending on where you live. Gas and electric would probs be around £80 per month.

Sparkle1984
07-01-13, 08:51
I don't want to grow up and move out! I'm happier where I am. As I say, growing old is compulsory, but growing up is optional! :D
Good luck with whatever you decide to do though. I'd feel very lonely but at least you have a partner for support.

ricardo
07-01-13, 12:48
nattynatt,

obviuosly rents vary from region to region.

Make a list and a few enquiries.

Firstly most rented accomodation require a returnable 6 week deposit in addition to the first month's rent.
.Then you are liable for council tax,gas,electricity,landline,TV license, and cost of possible mobiles and Internet.

That added up should give you a rough idea if you can even afford it,before the essentials of food and clothes.
Best of Luck