PDA

View Full Version : up again

spottitchsam
07-01-13, 04:46
hi guys
it's only me again I managed to go to sleep about 1o'clock am but was awake again 4.20 am.so I went downstairs by my self I took a diazepam and came on here so I could try and keep my mind busy.just got 2wait now until my hubby gets up round about 7.-7.15 am.hope you guys are well.x

Arnie365
07-01-13, 04:50
Hi I'm up as well with a similar wait until 7 when my wife wakes up. Fortunately I feel ok not panicky or anything just keep waking early for some reason. Hope the diazepam is kicking in by now x

spottitchsam
07-01-13, 05:25
arnie365 welcome to my world did not know that there were 2 5o'clock in one day.I hate this time especially when you are on your own.still waiting for diazepam to work.got a appointment with my gp at 9this morning so hopefully he can give me a bit of advice.

Arnie365
07-01-13, 05:45
I know I just distract myself. In bed on iPad listening to music. Time passes quite quickly I suppose.

Hope your GP can do something for you

stormyok10
07-01-13, 06:21
Hi,
Am also up, fell asleep at 1.30 & awake at 3.30. also had to take a diazapam at 6am, waiting for it to kick in, just wish I could go back to sleep, but no chance of that. Are you on any meds?

Arnie365
07-01-13, 06:22
I am on fluoxetine. 6 weeks now. Can fall asleep no problem it's just waking up early that does me! Feel exhausted all day!

ElizabethJane
07-01-13, 06:51
Waking early can be a symptom of depression. A long time ago I used to take a sleeping pill. I get up at 6.15-630am for work. It is horrible to wake up ruminating and that dread feeling. EJ

Jamesk
07-01-13, 07:47
I got to sleep about 11.00pm, but woke at around 2.00am and was then totally unable to relax and get back to sleep.

I have managed to get showered and shaved, but am struggling now to get myself dressed and out the door to work, I just want to curl up in my bed and hide. Not sure how much longer I can go on like this, I am just worn out with it all. :(

Em84
07-01-13, 08:35
Been having this the last 2 nights...going to sleep no problem but waking at 2-3am with panic and horrible sensations so struggle to get back to sleep...I have 2 kids on my own to look after so the broken sleep really gets to me.
I don't have any meds to take but just wish it would stop.....

spottitchsam
07-01-13, 08:38
Hi,
Am also up, fell asleep at 1.30 & awake at 3.30. also had to take a diazapam at 6am, waiting for it to kick in, just wish I could go back to sleep, but no chance of that. Are you on any meds?

thank you all so much you guys you are/have been my lifeline you certainly now how I am feeling and I am truly thankful.
I am taken the following for blood pressure 2x1mg 1in morning 1 in evening of doxazosin 1x2.5 bendroflumethiaz 1x8 mg perindopril and 1x 50Gmail levothyroxine for thyroid under active 2 x 50mg tramadol for rheumatoid arthritis pain in my feet and 3 x 2mg of diazepam got to go now have a appointment with the gp at 9 love you all x

Jamesk
07-01-13, 12:42
I am having my worst day for a long long time without any doubt. My sleep was so poor last night I am exhausted, I have a background anxiety about a particular issue and something has blown up at work today.

I really feel like I am at the end of my tether, not sure I even want to be here anymore (I'm not contemplating ending it all or anything btw, just thrououghly totally sick of feeling this anxious the whole time.)

spottitchsam
07-01-13, 13:59
I am having my worst day for a long long time without any doubt. My sleep was so poor last night I am exhausted, I have a background anxiety about a particular issue and something has blown up at work today.

I really feel like I am at the end of my tether, not sure I even want to be here anymore (I'm not contemplating ending it all or anything btw, just thrououghly totally sick of feeling this anxious the whole time.)

hi James I do feel for you,I think that if we could just get about 5/6 hours of straight sleep we may feel we could cope a bit better in the daytime.I am glad that I don't have 2 go to work that to me is stress we could do without.I know that many of you have to work just to live.wish there was a scheme where the government would pay a small income to people who have serious health problems.feel free to email me I'm around on here quite a lot at the moment.take care.