PDA

View Full Version : SYMPTOMS?

langlim
29-08-06, 16:53
hi anyone had the following symptoms

dizziness on and off all day lasting a few days or more

lightheadedness / head rushes (freak me out, cause the panic)

Airways feel tight, like i need to cough and regularly having to take deep breaths coz i feel i am not gettin enough air in my lungs

Scared of doing anything strenous, incase my heart beat gets too fast and causes ectopic or palpitations

Scared to go out incase of panic attack

Does anyone get dizzy spells in shopping, is it the artificial lighting?

ceecee
29-08-06, 18:05
hi yes i get these symptoms too!!and a few more thrown in for good measure!!!!!i don,t know wether we get dizzy in shops because of the lighting or because we are anxious while we bomb around tesco!!!lol!!it is frustrating i know,i have had 5 good days but it has come back worse today!but i don,t know wether it,s because when we do have good days we go a bit too mad and wear ourselves out!!!have you suffered anxiety for a while?sorry i haven,t any real advice but sometimes knowing you,re not alone does help!
take care
rachel x

polly daydream
29-08-06, 18:42
Hi, yep I have had all those symtoms when suffering anxiety, don't let it beat you is all I can say.

Take care,

Polly

juju
29-08-06, 19:02
hi
yes all these symptoms, i dont think its the lighting, i think its the fear.
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

nomorepanic
29-08-06, 19:16
Yep

Had all of them and more.

Take a look here....

Common Symptoms of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms)

Nicola

fisher
29-08-06, 19:25
hi my names joanne i have just read your symptoms, i get that feeling like my throat is really dry, and i have to breath up to get air in, and i am scared of my heart beating to fast and excersise i hate because your heart goes fast, how do you cope with your feelings x joanne, you can email me on buttonsj@3mail.com

jmcb
05-09-06, 20:53
These are all normal symptoms of panic/anxiety. I am not a panic attack sufferer per se but I do get severe bouts of anxiety, generally when I am stressed or have not been exercising or drinking too much wine!!!

I am having them as I type!! This site, in general, has helped me come to terms with them. I cannot make them disappear quickly, but just knowing that I am not the only one and telling myself that I am not about to die of a heart attack over and over and over and over...... helps to calm me down. It WILL pass....