PDA

View Full Version : Why does this keep happening?

jackie13
07-01-13, 07:47
Hi Guys

Had a great day yesterday, except for panic in morning, went to bed ok at 10am and woke at 5.20 this morning to blind panic and anxiety:(

It feels like my whole world is coming to an end, climbing the walls, impending doom, going mad, will I get sectioned:( I keep reading my CBT4 to try and get rid of this feeling!

Why does this happen on a morning? I take my 20mg of Cit when I get up after I have eaten half a banana cant stomach anything else.

How long will this morning thing take to pass, trying to keep my spirits up.

Please reply

Jackie xx

Em84
07-01-13, 08:19
Hi Jackie

I don't have an answers, I wish I did hence why I am lurking about here this morning..I've had this the last 2 nights but more that I'm waking at 2 or 3am and feel so incredible horrible i can't get back to sleep...feeling dizzy and the usual stuff.....
I wish we could all shift this as I really don't understand it and im missing a full nights sleep

X

jackie13
07-01-13, 08:59
Hi

I know it's terrible, all the old demons creep back in, day doesn't feel normal, so scared but can't cry:(

Jackie x

Em84
07-01-13, 09:02
It's hard, it doesn't matter how much we try to fight it its always there!
Sleep is prob my fav part and most relaxed thing I can do in a day...the broken sleep can leave us tired and with tiredness there are symptoms so it's something our anxiety can yet again feed on.....
X

jackie13
07-01-13, 09:44
Really hard:( I am not depressed I have bouts of feeling ok, its just the extreme anxiety and panic:(

My hubby has just phoned saying he has booked a week off work at the end of Jan and we can go somewhere/do something. I am happy about this but also really anxious, what if I dont feel any better by then, what if this lasts for ever?

Any ideas anyone? xx