PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the South-West!

MrsStobe13
07-01-13, 10:24
Hey folks,
Just a little hello from a NMP newbie. I'm Helen, 24-year-old soon to be married nervous wreck from Bristol. I've had endogenous (sp?) depression and Generalized Anxiety Disorder all my life, it's believed to be linked to my hydrocephalus although as it was not recognised until I was nearly 5 it was too late to say for certain whether the two were linked.

I live with my partner of 5 years, Matt, and our 10-year-old Jack Russell. You'll probably hear me talking about the two men in my life quite a lot on NMP, I love em both to bits!

I don't currently work, I used to up until February 2010, but due to other lifelong disabilities I started having problems in the workplace, that in turn made me more anxious & depressed which started to trigger tension headaches. They eventually resulted in me being signed off of work. I sell occasional bits and pieces on Ebay, but nothing that would make a steady income and definitely not enough to call it a job!

Hobbies wise I enjoy fixing laptops, reading, music (80's girl!), cross-stitching and being a romantic. I'm all too well known for candle-lit dinners with a film and homemade popcorn for afters, just cos! :-D

I'll leave it there for now, but if you want to say hi, please do!

Hope to speak to some of you soon :-)

Helen

nomorepanic
07-01-13, 10:36
Hi MrsStobe13

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

stressedmum
07-01-13, 10:39
Hi MrsStrobe13

I am new too and live in the South so just wanted to say hi!

Baggs
07-01-13, 10:40
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

MrsStobe13
07-01-13, 10:59
Thanks for your warm wishes folks!

Helen