PDA

View Full Version : no appointment made

spottitchsam
07-01-13, 10:58
hi guys waste of time going to gp for 9o'clock out of hours doctor never made one.anyway triarge rang when I was on way home and has now booked me in to see my own gp at 11.15 today.could do without this extra stress .still at least I have one now.x

Edie
07-01-13, 13:45
Sorry you had a wasted trip. I hope your appointment was worthwhile in the end.

spottitchsam
07-01-13, 14:20
thanks edie
glad I got to see the gp in the end.I can stop the tramadol if I want to and he gave me another week supply of diazepam.he also gave me some amitriptyline which will help with my rheumatoid arthritis pain and its also a antidepressant.best thing about this pill is it should only take 5days to get into your system.I got to see him again next Monday.can't wait to try this pill but I am not looking forward to going to bed because I don't like the feeling of being awake and by myself.x

Edie
07-01-13, 14:56
Hi Jean,

Glad your appointment has been useful.

I know a lot of people who take amitryiptiline for pain, and it works really well for them. Hopefully it will help.

I hope you manage to get a good sleep later. Does it help to put the radio on quietly?

spottitchsam
07-01-13, 17:17
Hi Jean,

Glad your appointment has been useful.

I know a lot of people who take amitryiptiline for pain, and it works really well for them. Hopefully it will help.

I hope you manage to get a good sleep later. Does it help to put the radio on quietly?

hi edie about a year ago I was on just 25gms but it had no affect on my feet pain so . I stopped taking them a couple of months ago and that is when I tried tramadol.now that did work but I was tired all day and night.this time I have been told to take 1 for 2nights then increase to 2for 2nights then 3 afterwards.he did say that It would be in my system within 5 days but I just read the leaflet and it said up to 28 days.I hope he's right has I am looking forward to not having that horrible feeling of panics.I don't mind if I get disturbed sleep and have 2get up around 6ish.I could put up with that.when I wake up be it 1 /2/3/4 am I have to get up and go down stairs.I can't listen to music or concentrate on Tele programs but have it on in the background.my kindle fire hd is a God send Im on this site quite a lot or read books /play games.can't wait till I can checkout chat . room.x

Jamesk
07-01-13, 17:25
but I am not looking forward to going to bed because I don't like the feeling of being awake and by myself.x

Don't worry I will probably be awake if tonight is anything like last night. :unsure: I can't access chat from my ipad but you can always PM.

God knows though I hope I sleep tonight.