PDA

View Full Version : sensitive testicles

HotLad86
07-01-13, 13:55
Hiya this has been a problem and a worry for me for a while now on a certain area of my balls i have a very sensitive bit makes me yelp out loud a strange achy dull pain thetre is a lump too im scared when i get intimate with my parnter as it hurts when she touches them it got too the point where i refused oral sex a couple of days ago she wasnt happy shes starting too think im going off her.

Also when i cum i see like lumps of jelly in it could this be linked ?

Sorry if it seems abit crude its just how it is.

Thanks Joseph

dann
07-01-13, 15:02
First thing you should do is see the GP. I imagine it's not comfortable in showing a stranger but better to get it checked out, but they are professionals about it and don't really care (other than fixing you)

Secondly, tell your partner, it's better to be open and honest about everything, even if it's something like this, she'll understand.

ricardo
07-01-13, 16:13
Joseph, definitely go to the doctor as dann said

NoPoet
07-01-13, 17:59
Hi, do see a doctor but don't fret too much. It is more likely to be a cyst or something like that, since the more serious alternatives do not always hurt.

Semen can be kind of clumpy, but mention it to your doctor anyway.

Also, many men have super-sensitive testicles and don't like them being touched, but it doesn't cause physical pain, which is what makes me think your problem is a cyst.

Pipkin
07-01-13, 18:14
I agree with PsychoPoet - go and see your GP but it's unlikely to be serious. If it's in the area underneath at the back, it's very likely to be a cyst. Your GP will know straight away though they sometimes refer you for an ultrasound just to be sure.

Pip

HotLad86
09-01-13, 09:51
Thanks so much for the feedback guys im nervous having too get my willy out ij front of another man blimey might have a whisky before i go.

Mr Brownstone
09-01-13, 20:06
Just go to docs. Ive got mine out in front of male and female docs...its not an issue. Theyve seen loads of them.

clarisse
12-01-13, 14:26
Hiya this has been a problem and a worry for me for a while now on a certain area of my balls i have a very sensitive bit makes me yelp out loud a strange achy dull pain thetre is a lump too im scared when i get intimate with my parnter as it hurts when she touches them it got too the point where i refused oral sex a couple of days ago she wasnt happy shes starting too think im going off her.

Also when i cum i see like lumps of jelly in it could this be linked ?

Sorry if it seems abit crude its just how it is.

Thanks Joseph

Joseph,
A jelly like semen is actually quite normal. The jelly like appearance is due to fructose in the semen that is supposed to keep the sperm viable after ejaculation. Also the semen consistency can vary from day to day.
Any lumps need checking by your GP.But im fairly sure its nothing serious.:)

clarisse

HotLad86
14-01-13, 14:00
Joseph,
A jelly like semen is actually quite normal. The jelly like appearance is due to fructose in the semen that is supposed to keep the sperm viable after ejaculation. Also the semen consistency can vary from day to day.
Any lumps need checking by your GP.But im fairly sure its nothing serious.:)

clarisse

Wow thanks for that info i never knew :)

Londonguy71
21-01-13, 20:49
Well. I must say you learn something new everyday though I'm not sure where I would need to use such info?!

Think the best way to deal with anxiety. Is either research or visiting an expert. But words are easier than practice. GP see everything... Another boring day in the office to him. Though I know the patients worry...