PDA

View Full Version : Well it finally happened again!

Jae33UK
07-01-13, 15:18
Ok well yesterday it happened, I had a full on breakdown again and it wasn't pretty!

I have felt it building for a while and hadn't been able to stop it this time round and I finally lost it completely yesterday to the extent that my partner of 3 years has now decided that this is not the life for him so not only have I lost my mind I've lost my partner, my home, my business and pretty much everything that I care about or wanted in life.

I haven't slept since Saturday and haven't been able to stop crying for 2 days now all because I didn't take head of what my partner was saying when he was pointing out the warning signs! I've been that low in the depression the last few months that I literally haven't been able to see what is right in front of me :(

I don't know if anything is salvageable all I know right now is that I am in a very bad place and need to get out of it but am just not sure what to do anymore, everything I do lately seems to make matters worse as I am just not able to think clearly.

Coupled with that I have a gorgeous loving dog that has to go in for spinal surgery tomorrow and am terrified of anything going wrong, she is such a special part of my life and has been through so much in her life already due to her being a rescue dog and severely mistreated by her previous owner.

Guess I am really not destined to be happy and it's been a terrible start to what I had hoped would be a better year for me :weep:

Thanks for listening guys, it helps getting it down on paper so to speak, I just have to find a way to pull myself out of this and get back on track before I destroy anything else!

anz
07-01-13, 15:45
Hey jae33uk. I know exactly how u feel. Not too long ago I had a breakdown and my partner left me because I was "too much of a liability". A few days later I came home to find my locks on my door had been changed and my 5week old kitten was trapped inside. My friends all abandoned me and I was/still am in so much debt it makes me wonder why I even bother staying here. But you know what I done, I cried so hard outside my front door until I had ebough , I marched down to the housing office and sorted it out. I went home sat on the couch and had a cup of tea and sat in silence for hours. Thinking of reasons why I had to stay here. And how I can come through this. Help is right there inside us. We just have to be strong. Your strong and u will pull through.

fruity
07-01-13, 16:08
Ok well yesterday it happened, I had a full on breakdown again and it wasn't pretty!

I have felt it building for a while and hadn't been able to stop it this time round and I finally lost it completely yesterday to the extent that my partner of 3 years has now decided that this is not the life for him so not only have I lost my mind I've lost my partner, my home, my business and pretty much everything that I care about or wanted in life.

I haven't slept since Saturday and haven't been able to stop crying for 2 days now all because I didn't take head of what my partner was saying when he was pointing out the warning signs! I've been that low in the depression the last few months that I literally haven't been able to see what is right in front of me :(

I don't know if anything is salvageable all I know right now is that I am in a very bad place and need to get out of it but am just not sure what to do anymore, everything I do lately seems to make matters worse as I am just not able to think clearly.

Coupled with that I have a gorgeous loving dog that has to go in for spinal surgery tomorrow and am terrified of anything going wrong, she is such a special part of my life and has been through so much in her life already due to her being a rescue dog and severely mistreated by her previous owner.

Guess I am really not destined to be happy and it's been a terrible start to what I had hoped would be a better year for me :weep:

Thanks for listening guys, it helps getting it down on paper so to speak, I just have to find a way to pull myself out of this and get back on track before I destroy anything else!
i understand. we have to go throgh the bad times to get to the good.