PDA

View Full Version : can't eat

spottitchsam
07-01-13, 18:28
hi guys I expect there is a lot of you who can't eat.4 1/2 months ago I was on the Cambridge diet.I lost 4 1/2 stones.but last night my Cambridge consultant took me off it altogether.apparently Cambridge does not allow for you to be on it if you have the problem s that I have just started to have.also now I'm on antidepressants they say it's a no no.anyway went to supermarket this morning and brought lots of fish,fruit,veg.all I have managed to eat today was a banana for breakfast,2poached eggs on piece of toast with clover.125gms of raspberries and 6 grapes.for tea I brought 3 fish in one,it was white,haddock,salmon.rolled in a roll and cooked in the oven but all I could manage was about 4 forkfulls.how long do you think I could go for before I should seek help.I have still got about 4 stones before I get to target.when I eat or take my pills my throat seems to close and it takes a lot of time for me to get them down.take care one and all.x

jackie13
07-01-13, 19:53
Hi hun

Eating is hard for me too hun, it's just the anxiety and panic, eat healthy foods small and often that works for me:) xx