PDA

View Full Version : leanne28 wales

leanne....28
07-01-13, 19:58
hello all im leanne a mum of 3 and suffer from anxiety ..the fear of illness or my children getting ill .....the doc has given me fluo 20mg im on 6 weeks now and still dont feel 100% my anxiey seems better and im bit calmer but the sleep and silly dreams is starting to get to me also since ive been on them i feel like ive got a lot going on in my hjead lots of diff thoughts nothing bad just random and silly things ....i was thinkin of changing as my mental health nurse said that citalopram would be better any one eles in same boat as me:wacko:....xx your repiles are very welcome.x

nomorepanic
07-01-13, 20:09
Hi leanne....28

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

illgetthere
07-01-13, 20:17
Hi Leanne mine names vicky and I'm a mum of 4 I suffer the same I've been given fluoxetine 20mg aswell but I have a medicine phobia so there still on the shelf I'm having councilling ATM I'm hopeful on that night time is my worst time for a fear of not waking up I love my children dearly and can't bare to think of leaving them my health anxiety really kicks up I hope and pray all will be well I no it's not helped you much but just wanted to say your not alone

Best wishes vicky xx

paula lynne
07-01-13, 23:53
Hi from South Wales, glad you are with us and thanks for sharing your story, welcome to the forum x