PDA

View Full Version : Convinced my self ill have a heart attack again grr

Em.ma
07-01-13, 22:09
As I suffer from long term stress and lots of my family has died of heart attacks I I worry it can't cope and I will have a cardiac arrest or heart attack I get the occasional mild chest pain doesn't last long and am unfit but only 8.5 stone but only 5 foot 2. Some days I look bigger in the tummy the others must be water or being bloated but worried about heart

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 22:06 ----------

Also anxiety can cause high blood pressure- bad for you?

fruity
08-01-13, 10:57
As I suffer from long term stress and lots of my family has died of heart attacks I I worry it can't cope and I will have a cardiac arrest or heart attack I get the occasional mild chest pain doesn't last long and am unfit but only 8.5 stone but only 5 foot 2. Some days I look bigger in the tummy the others must be water or being bloated but worried about heart

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 22:06 ----------

Also anxiety can cause high blood pressure- bad for you?
i too have an obsession over my heart. been having weird chest sensations the last few days. SCARY

peter34uk
08-01-13, 11:08
Im thinking of saving to go get a full set of scans from BUPA. Includes, ECG, Echo etc..

I have Right Bundle Branch Block and I keep getting ectopics so I'm gonna do it.

xtremx
08-01-13, 11:36
Im thinking of saving to go get a full set of scans from BUPA. Includes, ECG, Echo etc..

I have Right Bundle Branch Block and I keep getting ectopics so I'm gonna do it.

I was think the same thing, How much is all that.

We have a service in cornwall called http://www.echogenicity.com/pages/whatweoffer.html Don't know maybe they have one near you.

But back to the op I fear a heart attack but it is one of them things it may never happen (I hope to god it never does for anyone).
But healthy people and unfit people (I'm in the unfit section I'm classed as obese) can have one but with us having anxiety we seem to over think about it all.

Try not to think about it after all it may never happen and you could live to be to oldest person around but have spent everyday off your life living in fear, I know easy said than done. I'm trying to understand it myself.

:hugs:

Em.ma
08-01-13, 13:45
Thanks guys. Even thought unfit I'm only 8.5 stone with a normal BMi so I shouldn't be to worried work today was like a workout and I loved it for some reason