PDA

View Full Version : help!

kt1010
07-01-13, 23:55
hi ive been struggling with anxiety for sometime now, first oval it started in panic attacks then it turned into health anxiety, and also a bit of ocd thoughts..
ive thought I have had serious illnesses loads of time from liver failure to heart problems, brain tumours the lot!!! .
but recently I knew of someone that had paranoia phosis ( sorry cant spell it im terrible )so recently ive got it into my head that im going mental, ive been to the doctors and have asked them and they said its anxiety, but I just cant get it out my head that I might just crack up and the more I worry myself the worst I feel, I sometimes get scared to do things or be around knifes incase I suddenly flip out and go mental!! ( I defiantly know what is right and wrong ) the only thing that calms me down is my boyfriend , he doesn't know I feel this way, but I suppose I kindoff no he would never let me flip ( I suppose a kid off savour in my eyes) Im fine all weekend when hes not at work , but has soon has Monday comes I feel like what if I flip and know one is here to save me from doing something that I have no control over.!
my other illnesses have no disappeared , because im always thinking about going mad or something.
I would like to no if anybody else has had this ? and if it does sound like im going crazy ???? this is really getting me down , I kno the more I worry the worst it gets but I just cant thinking about this..
p.s I don't have any other syptoms of being psychotic eg hearing voices nothing like that at all .

sorry for the extra long letter

paula lynne
08-01-13, 00:18
Hiya and welcome to the forum! I dont have HA myself, but just wanted to welcome you and to say thanks for sharing your story with us. Its usually quiet this time of night, but keep posting over the next few days, and also in a few days you can go into chat, there is usually someone around. Nice to know you! :welcome:

Nriley
08-01-13, 03:06
I have health anxiety and physical symptoms from anxiety. I haven't even had your symptom but I'm sure it's just another Terrible joy stealing anxiety thing!!! I am actually afraid to even go to the doctors for fear of actually having something wrong with me :(