PDA

View Full Version : exhausted after 8 1/4 hours

spottitchsam
08-01-13, 08:50
hi guys hope you are coping well.I took a amitriptyline at 9 clock last night (Monday)was feeling tired and falling off to sleep so I went upstairs and was fast asleep for 10 30,woke 1 hr later,disturbed a few minutes then off for another hour.when I woke up at 12 30 I panicked because I thought that the electric was off I went to bathroom then when I came back I put the bedside light on.not my night light.anyway from 10 30 last night till 6 45 this morning I had 3 1/4 hours sleep out of 8 1/4 hours.but I woke up 17 times throughout.I finally got up at 6 45.I took a diazepam at 10 to 1 and another at 8am.my mind is feeling rather sluggish and can't seem to type very well.I am now going to try and get a bit of breakfast down me now.oh God let me and my fellow members have a good day. take a step at a time and we will all get there.sending all my hugs to each and every one of you.x

Sazzle36
08-01-13, 10:30
Hi jean .... I started on amitriptyline about 2 months ago . For the first couple of nights I slept for 6 solid hours which for me is amazing . Unfortunately now I find myself nodding off very easily about 11 but an hour , if that , later I'm wide awake again until gone 6am . I am taking my dose of 45mg for depression and anxiety and I take them around 10pm but have noticed on here that many people take them at tea time so I'm not sure whether to try that or not . The ack of sleep is catching up now and I'm struggling to function properly . Big hugs