PDA

View Full Version : weird chest feelings

fruity
08-01-13, 10:45
Hey all hope your all ok! I know im ok & feel ok but you know what anxiety does on u. Well i,ve had a chesty cough now for maybe 2weeks it,s not bad but chesty & im very flemy. But i think it may be hurting my chest like my chest wall both sides & im sore too. But it scares me. Because i,ve got an obsession over my heart. O & i,ve had funny feelings in my neck too but it,s the same time as i get it in my chest. I had it last night i kept waking up with a weird,funny chest & it was making me all sweaty & panicky. But i know i,ve got a bit of a cold because as i said i got chesty cough & flem. I got runny nose & blockd up nose. Sometimes watery eyes & like i got draft in them & it,s in my head aswell & had all that for about nearly 2weeks. Sorry for all that guys.

xtremx
08-01-13, 11:26
Hi fruity, I too have had a Chesty cough for awhile doctor has given me antibiotics.

But my chest was really sore for a few days both sides so that lead me to go to the doctors thinking it was the begining of shingles. My skin was all tender to the touch even clothes hurt to ware.

But the doc said I must have had a really bad coughing fit and strained my chest muscles. Pleased to say it passed after 4 days but it was a real worry.

Sounds like you could have done the same.

fruity
08-01-13, 12:53
Hi fruity, I too have had a Chesty cough for awhile doctor has given me antibiotics.

But my chest was really sore for a few days both sides so that lead me to go to the doctors thinking it was the begining of shingles. My skin was all tender to the touch even clothes hurt to ware.

But the doc said I must have had a really bad coughing fit and strained my chest muscles. Pleased to say it passed after 4 days but it was a real worry.

Sounds like you could have done the same.
thank u. yes could off. my chest sooooo sore now.