PDA

View Full Version : Lyrica and Diazapam

Kobey
08-01-13, 11:49
Hi all, I have just been put on 75mg of Lyrica twice a day for Anxiety. I was on Prozac before but suffered terrible headaches. My question is can I take 4mg of Diazapam with the Lyrica when times are hard like I used to with the Prozac ? Also I am a very social person and like a couple beers when I walk the dog to the pub twice a week. I had no problem again with the Prozac but wandered if it will be the same.

All the best and thanks in advance :)

ricardo
08-01-13, 11:56
Kobey

I was at one time on that combination of drugs,so I would say yes you can unless you are taking anything in addition which might not interact with the named drugs above.

Kobey
08-01-13, 22:30
Thanks Ricardo, I am going to take one tonight as I am very very anxious tonight because of health worry s.

Kobey
09-01-13, 12:08
What dose where you taking Ricardo ?

Oziboy
04-07-14, 05:47
After they banned Xanex(alprazolam) I have been having worst time. Dr has me on a heap 2 5mg diazapam 4 times a day for anxiety and one oxazapam at night to help with sleep. This just isn't enough benzo's to help me cope and I don't want to ask Dr. to increase dose as I don't want to be labelled a junkie. So to help I get lyrica from another Dr. As the interaction between the two is then enough, just. We only get 5mg diazapam in this country, simply not enough after the government banned Xanex. I do not know what to do. My life's a mess, I've had to move in with my mum and all. Thanks anyway guys.

---------- Post added at 14:17 ---------- Previous post was at 14:15 ----------

Sorry to butt in Ricardo

SarahH
04-07-14, 12:33
Yes you can take diazepam with Lyrical. As for alcohol be a bit careful as the Lyrical increases the effects of the alcohol........a bonus as you wont be spending money on booze:)