PDA

View Full Version : :-(

fruity
08-01-13, 13:05
my chest is sooooooo sore. got a bit of a chesty cough. i know i keep posting about it. ... but it,s making me anxious.:doh::roflmao::

xtremx
08-01-13, 13:42
Fruity! Calm down!

How is it sore is it tender to touch or is it a deep kind of sore? Where about is it sore centre down the sternum or across the chest.

Like I said in one of you other post it could just be a case that you have strained the chest muscles by coughing and now because you are gettin stressed about it you are tensing the muscles up which is making them ache more.

At the end of the day it is ip to you to calm down but if you find you new advice phone nhs direct.

fruity
08-01-13, 16:56
Fruity! Calm down!

How is it sore is it tender to touch or is it a deep kind of sore? Where about is it sore centre down the sternum or across the chest.

Like I said in one of you other post it could just be a case that you have strained the chest muscles by coughing and now because you are gettin stressed about it you are tensing the muscles up which is making them ache more.

At the end of the day it is ip to you to calm down but if you find you new advice phone nhs direct.
it is a bit tender yes & it,s sore across chest wall not down middle. usualy when it,s sore i have to cough

xtremx
08-01-13, 18:18
So if I'm correct it is sore on/off and when it is dire you have to cough and if you cough does the soreness go away or does it stay sore.

Cause if it stays sore it is chest wall pain from your coughing but if a cough clears the soreness I would say phone nhs direct or see the doctors if it worries you to much.

fruity
09-01-13, 00:01
So if I'm correct it is sore on/off and when it is dire you have to cough and if you cough does the soreness go away or does it stay sore.

Cause if it stays sore it is chest wall pain from your coughing but if a cough clears the soreness I would say phone nhs direct or see the doctors if it worries you to much.
thanx for your replies. my soreness is on & off. & it sometimes clears when i cough. i get a bit of flem up. my kids have had it. but with suffering gad i always think the worst. i,ve had a lempsip not long ago. xxxxx thanx again for listning