PDA

View Full Version : panic nearly bedtime

spottitchsam
08-01-13, 20:30
hi guys it's me again.hope you all have had a fairly good day.after wakeing 17times throughout the night last night I am having a really bad time at the moment.I have also had another bad day eating wise.I had 2eggs mushrooms and piece of toast for breakfast,a 4oz jacket potato and 4 ozs of baked beans with strawberries.I still need to eat my pork loin slice, a tomato,4mushrooms.I got to also take my amitriptyline.oh l am a bloody mess.speak soon x

jackie13
08-01-13, 21:25
Hi Jean

Absolutely understand how you feel, just gone through over a week feeling like this:(. Don't worry too much about your appetite, eat little and often, as long as you are drinking plenty of water. Did you have a look at the CBT online?

Jackie xx

spottitchsam
08-01-13, 21:32
Hi Jean

Absolutely understand how you feel, just gone through over a week feeling like this:(. Don't worry too much about your appetite, eat little and often, as long as you are drinking plenty of water. Did you have a look at the CBT online?

Jackie xx

hi jackie what does cbt mean. thanks for your reply

jackie13
08-01-13, 21:39
Hi hun

Cognitive behavioural therapy, you can download the CBTPanic4 off here, it's the best thing since sliced bread! Great simple information and worksheets to help you understand, learn and change the way you think.

It takes time and patience, but if you have time to read this will really help you xx

spottitchsam
08-01-13, 22:27
Hi hun

Cognitive behavioural therapy, you can download the CBTPanic4 off here, it's the best thing since sliced bread! Great simple information and worksheets to help you understand, learn and change the way you think.

It takes time and patience, but if you have time to read this will really help you xx

hi jackie sorry to be . a pain but where do I find it

jackie13
09-01-13, 07:42
Morning Jean

How are you today?

Cognitivetherapyonline.com

Big hugs xxx

spottitchsam
09-01-13, 10:02
Morning Jean

How are you today?

Cognitivetherapyonline.com

Big hugs xxx

morning jackie.
I went to bed at 10.30pm,got up at 7 .34am. I woke up 17times but I did have 2 sessions of 1hr but the rest was 5-15 mins sessions. very anxious now has my hubby is going out for his walk at 10 25 till 3ish.my son will be on hand if I need him but he is also going out about 3pm.thanks for your concern I do appreciate it.it's people like you who understand how we feel.hope you have a good day.x