PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have this problem?

PinkRoxy
09-01-13, 09:20
Ok I honestly thought I had appendicitis and I was panicking. I actually did not know whether to go to the emergency department or not. But mum was saying to keep an eye on it for if the pain gets worse.

I realise I was taking a small packet of chips in my lunch box everyday to course. The chips were ones that I don't usually eat as they were packets of burger rings, twisties, cheese balls and those kind of corny type chips.

However I figured out the pain got worse after eating a packet even though the pain remained with me but it was worse after that. I decided to not eat them anymore and so after a day the pain actually went away. I started eating them again and the pain came back so its obviously those chips that are causing it. I was relieved it wasn't appendicitis.

Has this ever happened to anyone before?

Angelai
09-01-13, 17:38
There must be something in those chips that doesn't agree with you. I get trouble if I eat wheat or fibre breakfast cereal - pain pain pain and nausea and bloating etc...

Oh, and just this afternoon I have realised that dry roasted peanuts aren't so good either (not in large amounts anyway!).

PinkRoxy
10-01-13, 06:48
Yeah I know what you mean. I tend to find almonds are like that for me too I tend to feel quite sick and bloated if I have too many almonds and I always wondered why because they were so healthy for you.

But you are right it was weird but the pain was the worst when eating those chips.