PDA

View Full Version : have you come out of this nightmare

spottitchsam
09-01-13, 12:03
hi guys,would like to know if you have had this "nightmare" and have come out the other side.how long did this nightmare last for you.hope I'm not prying to much.thanks once again for all your help and concerns.without you wonderful guys this would be much harder to cope with x

Col
09-01-13, 13:16
Hi jean,

I can tell from the way you word your posts , that you are really struggling with this at the moment. Ok, Im out of the nightmare but now, in some sort of wired dream:roflmao:

Im going to be honest with you, I don't think I will ever be back 100% my old self and completely panic free, but I'm still optimistic.

Mine were down to years of serious stress and constant crap, go to col my stats if u want to read. But basically 2 years ago this Feb, I went from larger than life, a good laugh, I've travelled etc, to an absolute shrinking violet!
I've never had panic attacks or depression in my entire life! Mine was a time bomb waiting to happen, now I can look back and see it was only a matter of time, when.

We have to plod on, talk & hope.

PanchoGoz
09-01-13, 16:24
Yes, but it's different for everyone so there wouldnt be much use in me telling you. I couldn't pinpoint when it started and ended either really...!

paula lynne
09-01-13, 16:37
Im out. Most of the time. I think with anx/panic etc, its always in you to some extent. Worse at some time than others. Fear not, you can still go about your day as best you can without it being in control, even if it is there. Im sorry you are struggling. Dont give up, we are here for you xxx

Kayleigh100
09-01-13, 16:44
I came out of the nightmare after about 7 weeks of medication but I have had a few blips and the downs on those blips have been as bad as the nightmare was. However, the blips are hopefully, just that, and maybe as time goes on will get less and less and the CBT I am due to receive help me manage and understand myself better but until that time, I am walking a thin line; thankfully on the right side of it.

Don't give up really is the key because we are all different in terms of timescales.

spottitchsam
09-01-13, 19:06
thanks guys for your replies.I am hoping in a few days time if my cold,runny/blocked nose have gone I will be a bit better.lack of sleep and waking 17/18 Times through out the night is not helping.I am to frighten to sleep in the daytime.oh God please help me out of this nightmare.x