PDA

View Full Version : anxious

fruity
09-01-13, 12:35
Hey all. Im feeling very anxious & dream like. & feel like im going to stop breathing... I,ve been anxious all morning. Xxxxx very anxious

jamesthecat
09-01-13, 12:40
Hi fruity, sorry to hear your feeling so horrible, the dreamlike sensation you're feeling is derealisation, its a common side effect of anxiety, i have it all the time and whilst its scary it cant hurt you. I would advise you to go for a walk or do something to distract you. Have a cup of camomile tea, it always helps me, i live off the stuff!

fruity
09-01-13, 12:49
Hi fruity, sorry to hear your feeling so horrible, the dreamlike sensation you're feeling is derealisation, its a common side effect of anxiety, i have it all the time and whilst its scary it cant hurt you. I would advise you to go for a walk or do something to distract you. Have a cup of camomile tea, it always helps me, i live off the stuff!
thanx james the cat. i haven,t got any chamamile tea i wiil have to get some. I,ll proberly go for a walk soon. got a bit of a cold though that doesn,t help. i keep feeling swayee aswell.