PDA

View Full Version : eyesight

fruity
09-01-13, 13:13
anybody with weird eyesight sometimes or all the time. like your underwater,snowy,hazy,like things are moving slow. ect......... i just can,t breakout of this health anx . :hugs::shades:

Ziggy455
09-01-13, 15:35
anybody with weird eyesight sometimes or all the time. like your underwater,snowy,hazy,like things are moving slow. ect......... i just can,t breakout of this health anx . :hugs::shades:

I get this grainy vision ALL THE TIME. It worries me but I've had my eyesight checked and I understand it can be a benign constant condition caused by migraines even if you don't have them anymore. This grainy vision is worse in poor light and when I'm in a high state of anxiety. :doh:

fruity
09-01-13, 17:46
I get this grainy vision ALL THE TIME. It worries me but I've had my eyesight checked and I understand it can be a benign constant condition caused by migraines even if you don't have them anymore. This grainy vision is worse in poor light and when I'm in a high state of anxiety. :doh:
yes mines the same.

panickyme
09-01-13, 17:49
Yep, me all the time! As a matter of fact, they are really bad today, and driving me nuts! One more thing to chalk up to HA worries. :mad:

fruity
09-01-13, 20:03
Yep, me all the time! As a matter of fact, they are really bad today, and driving me nuts! One more thing to chalk up to HA worries. :mad:
my eyes have been weird too today