PDA

View Full Version : replies please. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fruity
09-01-13, 13:19
what are your first symptoms/sensations u get when u are anxious/panicky? mines always fear,doom. i want to curl up & just go to bed ect.......:hugs:

chloevictoria
09-01-13, 13:24
i start deep breathing/feeling like i'm going to pass out or suffocate.. then i get a stomach ache and tingly fingers and legs, i get really clumsy and feel like i'm not real
x

Col
09-01-13, 13:25
Serious agitation, funny breathing/stomach bubbling with air. Awful awful.

cattia
09-01-13, 13:27
I get a racing heart and a feeling of dread or doom as well, like everything is awful and always will be. I also get tight chested and sometimes I get palpitations.

fruity
09-01-13, 13:40
i start deep breathing/feeling like i'm going to pass out or suffocate.. then i get a stomach ache and tingly fingers and legs, i get really clumsy and feel like i'm not real
x
thats me aswell. do u do anything to distract yourself! i find it hard to distract myself.

---------- Post added at 13:38 ---------- Previous post was at 13:35 ----------

Serious agitation, funny breathing/stomach bubbling with air. Awful awful.
yes very awful. & it,s hard to believe it,s anxiety.

---------- Post added at 13:40 ---------- Previous post was at 13:38 ----------

I get a racing heart and a feeling of dread or doom as well, like everything is awful and always will be. I also get tight chested and sometimes I get palpitations.
o yea the heart thing. seriously frightens me.

swgrl09
09-01-13, 14:40
i feel like i cannot breathe, get tingles throughout my body, and then i feel really energized like i have to do something, like go to the doctor ASAP or google like crazy ... then after I finally calm down (can take days) I feel the muscle tension result

panic12
09-01-13, 14:53
Feeling of doom and dread, racing heart, palpitations, butterflies feeling sometimes tingling in arms

fruity
09-01-13, 17:58
i feel like i cannot breathe, get tingles throughout my body, and then i feel really energized like i have to do something, like go to the doctor ASAP or google like crazy ... then after I finally calm down (can take days) I feel the muscle tension result
thanx for reply