PDA

View Full Version : im sick of this!!!

fruity
09-01-13, 13:30
why do we get so many disturbing,thoughts & sensations. how do you battle them. i know it,s best just to let them come & go. but it,s very upseting & hard. :bighug1:

Col
09-01-13, 13:34
Hi fruity , I know I really relate to this, but what can we do there is no alternative, we have to keep plodding on. I know it can ruin your life, it's really tried to ruin mine. Lost my career because of it, sooooo ambitious but now just a stay home mum, in a house with a whopping mortgage which puts more stress on my hubby and it goes on and on and on. Whilst I'm still up and down dealing with these horrendous symptoms of anxiety.

All I can say is keep, talking , trying and:hugs:

cattia
09-01-13, 13:41
It's hard and I too have some days where I wonder how I can just go and and on with the same thoughts and worries. I guess the truth is that we have no option other than to keep going and believing that eventually things will get better and we aren't going to feel like this forever. My anxieties at the moment revolve around my kids so I can't even enjoy time I spend with them as I am constantly analysing and worryingly that every little thing they do is a sign of something wrong. It feels like a form of torture. The only thing that helps at all is knowing that I am not alone. I wouldn't wish this on ky worst enemy but the fact that I know there are others fighting it too gives me strength.

fruity
09-01-13, 14:16
Hi fruity , I know I really relate to this, but what can we do there is no alternative, we have to keep plodding on. I know it can ruin your life, it's really tried to ruin mine. Lost my career because of it, sooooo ambitious but now just a stay home mum, in a house with a whopping mortgage which puts more stress on my hubby and it goes on and on and on. Whilst I'm still up and down dealing with these horrendous symptoms of anxiety.

All I can say is keep, talking , trying and:hugs:
thank u. xxxxxxxx im a single parent to 2 young children & it,s tough. xxxx thanx again

---------- Post added at 14:16 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

It's hard and I too have some days where I wonder how I can just go and and on with the same thoughts and worries. I guess the truth is that we have no option other than to keep going and believing that eventually things will get better and we aren't going to feel like this forever. My anxieties at the moment revolve around my kids so I can't even enjoy time I spend with them as I am constantly analysing and worryingly that every little thing they do is a sign of something wrong. It feels like a form of torture. The only thing that helps at all is knowing that I am not alone. I wouldn't wish this on ky worst enemy but the fact that I know there are others fighting it too gives me strength.
yes im the same. it helps alot knowing people are in the same boat. & im the same with my kids but i keep thinking somethings going to happen to them whilst there at school. horrible i know i just can,t help it. one,s 6yrs old & the other is almost 5yrs old. i hate thinking like that.