PDA

View Full Version : advice please

mrcash123
09-01-13, 15:58
hey all im pritty low atm dont know whats happing to me not the best typer but anyways my HA is at an all time high ill start with the symptoms bad headache and pressure head constantly off balance when walking bad vision and phantom smells of natural gas all the time im so worried that im loosing loved one around me due to my fears at my wits end :( any advice would be great.

---------- Post added at 15:58 ---------- Previous post was at 14:34 ----------

anyone?

Fred Speed
09-01-13, 16:37
Hey there - try not to feel so bad. We are all the same on here. I am convinced I have lung cancer at the moment - which at the age of 32 I probably haven't but it still doesn't help me stop thinking it!

Are you on any medication at the moment. The only reason I ask is that when I came off my meds I had all of the symptoms you described.

Aso if your not on meds then maybe you need a trip to your GP to discuss how your feeling and to see if there is anything they can do to help. Meds really helped me in the begining when I didnt think there was any way out.

x

mrcash123
09-01-13, 17:20
Thanks for the advice and no im not on any meds the docs say sinus infection but i have no proof of this just a bit worried dont feel like myself anymore x