PDA

View Full Version : panic attack please help - need reassurance!

GirlAfraid23
09-01-13, 15:15
Hey guys,
Today I was reversing out of a space at work and began turning the wheel a little too early.
My car wheel ended up becoming caught under the wheel arch of a people carrier next to me. I kept trying to turn the wheel but my car wheels just kept spinning and it was well and truly jammed.
I started to cry and went back into work to find out whose car it was. I spoke to the receptionist who said she didn't know whose car it was but I got in and turned the wheel and she pushed my car away from the other one and managed to get it free.
She looked at the other car and said there wasn't any obvious damage but I'm worried I've ruined the other car or something will happen I.e. the police will get involved.
Does anyone know what to do? I don't want to go back tomorrow in case the person finds me and is angry with me.

smiths
09-01-13, 15:39
hi im sure it will all be fine , if that person said there is no damage i would try not to worry to much , easier said than done i know :)

ps im a fellow smiths fan :)

---------- Post added at 15:39 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

i think anxiety makes us over think everything nothing is as bad as it seems to us