PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Yuecake
09-01-13, 21:13
Hi guys

I am 25 year old female in the UK. I have never been diagnosed with anxiety or depression but I fear this will probably come soon. The past 2 months have been the hardest in my life so far.. I have had none stop one thing after another, and now the big toe in my left leg is slightly numb and *seems* to have come out of nowhere. I have been worrying about it for days, because it was accompanied with my left bottom eyelid twitching slightly. Now I have convinced myself of something awful.. I haven't been sleeping and I keep getting panic attacks. Tomorrow I am calling the doctors to try and ease my brain, as I know most of it is panic and anxiety. But I just can't cope with it anymore.. just want it to go away.

Hope I can share and read similar experiences here.. and that I can start getting over these attacks of anxiety.

Thanks,
Yue

nomorepanic
09-01-13, 21:23
Hi Yuecake

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Annie0904
09-01-13, 21:27
Hi :welcome: I am sure you will find lots of support here x

Baggs
09-01-13, 21:30
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Mark13
09-01-13, 21:49
Hello Yue and welcome to the forum.

taureanwar
10-01-13, 02:59
Hello and welcome to this site. I have already looked around and found a lot of information that has helped me. Hope it works for you as well.