PDA

View Full Version : Hi

loreal
09-01-13, 22:35
Hi No More Panic People, Am new here but been reading the website last few days. I've been diagnosed with anxiety attacks recently as my heart races in the evening even though am not thinking about anything. Off course I think I have heart failure or something and I am going out of my mind at night worrying when am going to drop down dead. Its good to read other peoples thoughts on this. I am on proproponal 2x40 a day, it slows down my heartbeat but the crazy thoughts are still there! Getting a holster (?) thing done in 2 weeks so heres hoping alls good. Loreal x

AuntieMoosie
09-01-13, 22:43
Hi loreal and welcome to NMP :welcome:

I know what you mean about the scary thoughts, they are such a pain!!!

I too am taking propranolol 2X40mgs a day and they really do help to keep the anxiety symptoms more manageable :)

Have a good look around the site, there is so much useful information and remember hun, there are always people about that can chat with you too :) :hugs:

nomorepanic
09-01-13, 22:47
Hi loreal

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

loreal
09-01-13, 22:59
Hi
Thanks for the welcome, Am having a good old nosey around (in between checking my pulse rate on online stop watch!) That post *So I have Health Anxiety..... what now? am I going to die!?!?* is so interesting and so me as well. x

Annie0904
09-01-13, 23:02
Hi :welcome:

Mark13
09-01-13, 23:38
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Baggs
10-01-13, 07:53
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

ricardo
10-01-13, 09:31
Welcome loreal.

I am sure you will find it beneficial being amongst fellow sufferers on NMP.