PDA

View Full Version : anybody awake

spottitchsam
10-01-13, 01:51
hi guys any one around
took 2 of my pills but still only been to sleep for 1 hr'
can't . get in the chat room my kindle fire will not allow it.son will have to show me what to do.x good night one and all.x

xdavex
10-01-13, 01:55
I'm still awake , I slept most of the daylight hours yesterday, cant sleep now :whistles:

AuntieMoosie
10-01-13, 02:04
Yep I'm still awake as usual!!!!

I'm doing my usual of waiting for my tiredness to kick in and even then it sometimes doesn't work well for me, it's all hit and miss, my sleep is all over the show :wacko:

xdavex
10-01-13, 02:11
And its a long, long night...

xBettyBoopx
10-01-13, 02:19
Hey all of you who are still awake:hugs:

Watch "Made in Chelsea" here: http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/made_in_chelsea/index.html

The stupid prentenious people will send you to sleep:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

xdavex
10-01-13, 02:35
I'm still awake, the 'made in chelsea' link was something rather different though when I clicked on it, giving a USA based website offering 'free' live chat to provocative young women.
I'll give that a miss.:unsure:

dottielottie
10-01-13, 02:52
Morning, in the wide awake club too. x

oh no_1
10-01-13, 03:32
im wide awake and it bloody 3 30 am! need sleep

spottitchsam
10-01-13, 10:18
morning guys.thanks for all your replies.I must have nodded off quite quickly after I put this out.so I truly sorry that I did not stay around to talk to you.I only woke about 9/10 Times through out the night which is a improvement over the last 2 nights.where it was 17/18 Times.love you all for your support.x

xBettyBoopx
11-01-13, 00:21
I'm still awake, the 'made in chelsea' link was something rather different though when I clicked on it, giving a USA based website offering 'free' live chat to provocative young women.
I'll give that a miss.:unsure:

Hmmm don't understand why you got that:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: It's defo the Made in Chelsea link:huh::huh: