PDA

View Full Version : Hello Forum :)

Dubbmented
10-01-13, 06:30
Hi :) ..

My name is Adam, I'm 22 from Australia.
I've been following these forums for a while now due to Health Anxieties/ Panic attacks. It all started around 3 years ago when I got a Spontaneous Pneumothorax (Collapsed Lung) ..
Ever since then I have not been the same.. Reading these forums have been a great help to me and I strive to get better and rid myself of Anxiety everyday.

Thank-you to this forum and helping me realise there is more to life then this.
:blush:

nomorepanic
10-01-13, 06:42
Hi Dubbmented

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Baggs
10-01-13, 07:50
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

ricardo
10-01-13, 09:36
Welcome . You are amongst friends here.Familiarise yourself with the numerous topics and helpful advise on NMP

missath
10-01-13, 11:01
Welcome..I am new too! Such a big health scare would scare anyone enough to suffer from anxiety afterwards..Sounds perfectly understandable to me..I hope it gets better for you..

Dubbmented
12-01-13, 16:01
Thanks for the welcome :)

Yea, my anxiety has been under control latley.. I'm going the NO meds route and trying natrual things.. so far so good

Mark13
12-01-13, 16:24
Hi Adam and welcome to the forum.

jane1
12-01-13, 21:04
hi adam an welcome hope you get help from reading other peoples post you are not alone.