PDA

View Full Version : intrusive thoughts

beckssss
29-08-06, 23:57
last september i was prescribed 10mg of citalaprom and had horrendous side effects which i managed to ride out (god knows how )lol. but after starting with the citalopram i noticed i started having intrusive thoughts which i never had before starting the tabs. in the last month or so ive had a return of the panic attacks and a lot of anxious feelings, not sure why. But im not keen to increase my dose of medication due to the side effects i suffered last time. I have been having horrible thoughts latley about killing myself, and that theres nothing to look forward to. which i dont know why because i have two children and a husband that i love to bits im hoping that its just the intrusive thoughts and that i wont act on them!! any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

potts1
30-08-06, 08:01
im on 40 mg of citalopam iget thoughts like i cant cope im going to die me to have 2 children and a husband but i have been here before and last time after about 6-8 weeks they did start to work. hope this helps

m potts