PDA

View Full Version : Help me tremor..

Anxious lu
10-01-13, 13:07
I have a really bad tremor in my left hand especially my thumb! It's just come on and I am not anxious not al all until I saw it!!

Omg this mixed with my muscle twitches and pins and needles!! My boyfriends mum has ms and her hand has a tremor too!!

It feels like a trapped nerve like a nerve is shaking in so scared!!!

---------- Post added at 13:07 ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 ----------

Omg or Parkinson's!! I noticed it when I text and pulled my thumb at an angle it just goes crazy.. And got really bad and tremored my whole hand! It's calmed down a bit and more presents itself when I put my thumb at a certain angle.. Where it goes crazy :-(

Mr Brownstone
10-01-13, 13:07
I had muscle twitches, they ended up going away and doc said there was nothing to worry about anyway. Dont know if theres more of a story to your pins and needles, but a tremor in your thumb could be a number of things that arent MS.

meche
10-01-13, 13:26
You said yourself it felt like a trapped nerve and that's probably what it is...... or anxiety. My first symptoms were twitching - eyes, fingers, arms, legs - there wasn't a part of me that didn't twitch. I made the huge mistake of googling (a lesson well learnt) and..... :ohmy:! They went away eventually but even now I get random twitches and I don't have MS or Parkinsons. xx